Welcome to Modderhood

def. 1 Mod*derhood (mad-der-hud) 1) A mama of multiples with a modern style yet old school values

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Comes Early

I received some ridiculously adorable Christmas fabric yesterday and, after dancing a little jig, I started brainstorming Christmas sewing ideas right away.  Here are a couple of sneak peek pics.  I have plans in motion to restock my etsy store for the holidays with lots of Christmas goodies...pillowcase dresses, Naughty/Nice onesie twosies for twins, and maybe even some t-shirts for MoMs.

In addition to the onesies, I made a three layer Christmas tulle tutu for my little Princess.  I look forward to posting a tutorial for that soon!





I loooooove me some colorful Christmas fabric!

4 comments:

  1. You are the coolest person I know. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the tutorial! I so want to make a Christmas tutu for Shiloh. You really are pretty cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, the only reason I am the coolest person you know is that you only know four people, two of whom are dentists. But, thank you all the same. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Well, if Jen thinks I'm pretty cool, that's saying something. :-)

    J-Momma, there are lots of easy no-sew tutu tutorials out there as well. But, my three tier tutorial is up now if you want to see it!

    http://modderhood.blogspot.com/2010/11/three-tier-tutu-tutorial-say-that-three.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Your messages make our day!