Welcome to Modderhood

def. 1 Mod*derhood (mad-der-hud) 1) A mama of multiples with a modern style yet old school values

Thursday, May 6, 2010

1st Birthday Party Crown Tutorials

My little twinnies, Sawyer and Scout, turn one year old in just over two weeks.  While scouring the internet to find some simple party decorating ideas, I came across some cool tutorials for birthday crowns.  Originally, I was going to make a birthday hat (the notorious cone of shame), but figured this would annoy my one year olds a little less than a piece of elastic under their chin.  Plus, it's a little more manly for my little stud Sawyer.

The twins are having a very small, family only "Twins Rock" birthday party.  I embellished the sides of the crown with little guitars to go along with the theme.  The birthday banner under the crown is another little project I'm working on.  More to come on that soon...











See how much he just looooooooves the crown?

For tutorials on how to make birthday crowns like this, check out these tutorials:


Here are some links to birthday party hat tutorials:




Or, as always, you can grab one off of etsy.com if you don't want to make one yourself.

Happy 1st birthday, my little rock stars.  :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Your messages make our day!