Welcome to Modderhood

def. 1 Mod*derhood (mad-der-hud) 1) A mama of multiples with a modern style yet old school values

Thursday, May 6, 2010

*Twins Rock* 1st Birthday Invitation

Just wanted to share the final version of the twins' first birthday invite.  It's funny.  Only our immediate family is invited so I didn't really need to send out invites.  I just can't help but make them!


Since the twins are having a rock-n-roll birthday theme, I wanted their invitation to be like a rock concert poster.  I used Gimp (free ware similar to Photoshop) to make them.  I plan on making envelopes out of pages from an old Rolling Stone magazine.  


Rock on.
                                  

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get the graphics for this invite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, I used GIMP brushes from deviantART. GIMP is a freeware similar to photoshop. I'm pretty sure they have the same brushes for Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Your messages make our day!